View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 06:33 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I really appreciate you guys
I think the reason she's doing the head/neck MRI (yet again-3rd time now) is that it's been 2 years since I've had them done? She said something about she feels like we're still at a stage where we need to rule out the "major" things. I guess the only thing that bothers me about that is that I feel like if we rule out the major things (MS-again) then I'm supposed to be thankful I'm going to live and not care if I can actually treat what I have! I don't think she ordered the musk antibodies or the chest MRI because she really doesn't think I have MG... You know the whole thing about not feeling normal in the morning... NO idea. Perhaps I don't have that, and that's fine. But I'm not doing this searching and going to doctors again just for kicks and giggles. I'm ready to get treated so I can at least feel like I'm doing all I can do to improve my health and be there for my family and live a full life. My family doc already said that if I go through her and I feel like she's not taking me seriously or like she's brushing me off, he'll refer me to someone else. He said when it's gotten to the point where I have times I can't drive or pick up my 3 year old, then we need to find out what's going on. So we'll see. I go in this morning to give them blood and an MRI later this week...
Jaimee is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote