View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 02:24 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by keep smilin View Post
Dear dealingwithTOS:

This thread was begun by me. It is plain and simple that I had still do have negative feelings the way this 1 min. blip was handled..nothing more, nothing less... its merely my opinion. Further, I dare say that I am probably one of the more optimistic, pain med free RSD patients who carry on dialog on this forum.. everyone has the right to say their peace and I would appreciate you not questioning the intent of my thread.

Kathy
Wow girl, settle down, dealingwithtos' opinion has some merit to it. By you getting upset and enraged is not good for your pain!!!! THAT'S bottom line. Living in the moment is what we have. First and foremost, find a doctor to go on national television with us and explain this ugly illness....that probably won't happen and that is where our problem begins. They can't explain it, its from an unknown origin...right? We all know that living in our moments can be excruciating some days, and we have to all have a place where we can go to manage our condition. Some go to a dark place, been there, don't want to go back, and some just learn to make pure wholesome peace, regardless of the illness. That is okay. I admire you for fighting for us, but you may want to try Montel Williams, who also suffers from a debilitating disease, maybe he has a great doctor on board who could shed some light on this and give this illness a fair shot!!! Cool down my friend, if CNN does not respond to you look for another open door. I mean, am I willing to go on national television and show my mangled foot and leg just for air time? It probably won't change anything, except it would leave me feeling worse about myself than I already do. However, if we had the proper equipment, such as a stand up doc, to explain the response to this disease, and possibly some great solutions then I would take one for the team! God Bless You All!!!!

KS, start paddling, it will burn some of that energy, and Screw Larry King!

Your Pal, Jeanie
Wilbyfree is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote