View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 09:04 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I had infusion #31 eleven days ago. We left for California to visit with the grandchildren after the infusion and arrived home 2 nights ago. I saw my neuro today. I've been sleeping since we arrived home....the little ones really keep me hopping....LOL

My darn fungal rash will not go away. But, my neuro isn;t concerned since it isn't systemic. It itches occasionally. But, it appears to be slowly improving. The only problem I had with the infusion was a hematoma where the needle had been inserted. It was huge and hurt like the dickens for several days. But, it's almost gone now and is no longer a problem.

I've decided that waiting 6 weeks between infusions isn't for me. I can feel the difference by the middle of the 5th week. So, I'm going back on my every 4 weeks schedule. My neuro and I discussed the possibility of having 1/2 a dose every 4 weeks but I really don't want to do that. I really feel I need that full dose and Ty has been so good for me. I don't worry about PML...my husband worries enough for the both of us I'm trying to stay up to date on the info but so much of it is confusing to me

I did read this morning about the high number of transplant patients who come down with PML......1%. I have no idea who many transplant patients there are but the would be equal to 1 in 100!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Take care everyone. I hope you're all doing well.

hugs,
Shayna
"Thanks for this!" says:
Grammie 2 3 (04-14-2010), Natalie8 (04-13-2010), Riverwild (04-14-2010)