Thread: Quick Update
View Single Post
Old 04-13-2010, 10:18 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie- They are going to do a CT SCAN for problems due to this 4th sinus infection Ive had since jan. Getting quite annoying.

Honestly, i have NO idea what he means by my adreneline being the cause of my dizzyness and headaches after excersizing...on the stress test, i was getting SO tired, and started getting dizzy. But they think after I get off prednisone it will magically go away. I hope so. Im still at 30mg tho.

yet, no they are not doing tests for that.

How do i bring those things up to my doctor? I dont really know how to say any of that. Could you possibly make a list that you think i should ask him? If not, no worries, its completely fine, just would help me out

Im also scared for me, but they continually say hardly anything is wrong. But theyll find out the hardway, maybe i suppose. But im glad you think something is wrong, and its not just me. - Oh funny thing. Found out my cardiologist is my neighbor. Weird huh?

Is it possible for me to stroke out or have a heart attack if my BP goes too high when excersizing? When I had only went about 11 minutes on the stress test machine, it was 193/43. Would it continue to increase? Having me go into attack? Thanks for any info on that..

But, no i didnt see them, but my aunt was in the room and they never pulled her aside.

Today- my eyelid was VERY droopy, all the way closed. My breathing was affected, probably the heat, but i dont think the plex worked so well last week because of the sinus infection, so i think it probably worked a little, but not very much because im starting to get weak again. And im calling again in the morning, because my double vision was also bad today.

Also- I have had chest pains, and recorded it on my loop monitor, called and played it back to the people who are on the other end of the line, and every time have said im fine..
so i keep getting discouraged.

Yet, im sorry your bp was ever that high! i bet mine is when i play soccer, which im not going to do if you think its putting it higher than 198.+ ill ask my doctor first.

But THANK YOU very much for your response

Hope your doing well today.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote