View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:44 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SandyRI View Post
It is my understanding that the Germany facility, where the ketamine comas were performed under the care of Dr. Rohr (in cooperation with Dr. S.), has been closed indefinitely due to one death and one paralysis, both attributed to MRSA. They are still doing the comas in Mexico, that program is in cooperation with Dr. Fitzpatrick.

I asked my friend's wife what his daily dose was - she didn't know. I will try to find out when he comes home and will post that info if I can get it.

Kathy - keep trying. Go for whatever you can get. There is a woman in our support group who goes to the Beth Israel in Boston for really low doses of ketamine only once every 4-6 weeks - it took her 10 months to get up 100 mg. It has changed her life. It isn't a cure for her. But things are so much better. She can walk again. So try to get whatever they will approve!! Don't let up on them.

I am leaving for NJ for my ketamine treatments in 4 days....feels like I have been waiting half a lifetime for this to happen.

Love and peace, Sandy
Sandy..

I am so happy for you with your upcoming Ketamine treatment... Please, know how incredibly, awesomely proud I am of you for all of your determination and hard perserverance it took for you to get to this spot in your life... You go get em, honey..We are all here in your support and while you get your treatment, know we are thinking of you and wishing you the very best..and by chance you have a day in not feeling optimal..just hold your head high, for only a split second and think of us as we all are there wih you in our hearts and spirit.... do well and feel better, I will be waiting right here to read up on your results once you are feeling better and relaxed!!!

Luv ya my friend..Kathy

Oh and I won't give up just as a result of your positive influence and determination!!
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
edever34 (04-14-2010), hope4thebest (04-14-2010), SandyRI (04-14-2010), Wilbyfree (04-15-2010)