Thread: post concussion
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 09:43 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by muddyriverrugby11 View Post
Yo Erica!
Hey I havent seen any of your posts Im sorry! I havent been on here in a while......As for the Buffalo clinic I talked to the lady at the desk and she gave me Leddy's email.......It won't let me post his email on here because I onyl have 5 posts?? But here it's his last name((Leddy)at Buffalo.edu).......I called today and the lady told me to call back Monday when He and this other lady will be back to set up an appointment.

I am not from the Buffalo area so I'd be in the same shoes as you, but it's seems as the one of the few things left that would help.......I know they do gradual cardio exercise and make your own individual workout, which they control your heart rate etc with monitors and breathing machines........

I'm hoping I get in for this summer! Let me know if you get ahold of them!
muddyriver-

I've emailed Leddy twice, with no response. I'm going to email him again today, which is what the lady at the front desk suggested I do again. She said he's pretty good about getting back to patients? So i'll keep trying! I'll let you know when I hear back...

I've started doing regulated exercise here at school with my athletic trainer, and as of yesterday i had spent two days biking leisurely for 5 min. My symptoms having gotten worse, and are actually a little bit better. I plan to keep this regiment up while here at school and get in with the people at buffalo, since they are after all the ones who pioneered this study.

Let me know when you get in touch with them!
erica21 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote