Thread: Quick Update
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Your not too emphatic. Your the perfect amount of emphatic. But what else am I sipposed to do? I dont know what to do...my aunt is very distant in the process of my chest pains she doesnt think anything is wrong because the doctors say so aswell...so i dont have any advocate for this.

My BP continually went up and within a few minutes, i was dizzy and bp was 193/43. I guess what Im asking is that if i excersize for more amounts of time, would i go into vtach??

Who do I ask for my tests? My reg doc? or Neuro? Or cardio?

Before Pred- my bp at rest wsa about 130/70. Now its usually 140/80...so maybe me just getting older. Yet im getting my triglicerides checked today to see if the accutane is messing with me.

I dont know what else to do, i dont know what other tests to run, i have no idea. But, if you can suggest them, then ill gladly go to do get them done

My neurologist said to go in when i had chest p ains, but my cardio did not.
What do you think of that?

This isnt your fault at all. -Dont be sorry, your a brilliant person, very intelligent so dont worry about that.

Im sorry that your neuro said that, its heartbreaking to hear. I hope you go into remission soon...Does mestinon not work for you?

This morning, and last night I was very weak. Im going to ask my doctor to get IVIG. Or more plex. unsure of which one i want/can have.
It took my 30 mins to wash the shampoo out of my hair this morning, and took 3 times to stop and keep going, (givng it a rest) also with brushing my teeth.

But i hope your okay this morning, and i hope things get better!
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote