View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:50 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wilbyfree View Post
Sooooo, exactly what is her obligation? Is it like, how is your pain today, and how does that make you feel type thing? Tell her exactly how you feel every moment of every day, tell her about the debilitating pain that you have to live with because they will not give you your American Right, tell her the effects this has on you as a wife, mother, human? Tell her they euthanise dog's in America for this type of torture!!! (No punt intended, I love my dogs).
ask her if she has a family, a job, a life, ask her if she enjoys her freedom to choose, ask her how she would respond to your situation. Tell her what she needs to hear not what she wants to hear.

Jeanie
So very true!!! (see bolded above). One of the sticking points with my wife's older doctor records,for the upcoming SSDI judgement, is his low amount of pain control he provided for my wife. Cymbolta and, this is true, one vicodin a day that my wife broke in two, one for the morning and the other half for the evening. She ate advil all day. Pathetic!
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote