View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 12:25 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Dear TJ,
I feel sorry you have to go through all your pain. After 5 years of fighting I can understand how you get so weak both mentally and physically from it all and you have other added illnesses too. Poor thing. I had a reputable Christian pastor come over my house Friday a week ago and she prayed over me for 1 1/2 hours. As she was praying over me I could feel my swelling in my hands go down and my body felt like it was new again. I thought "Well I wonder how long this will last?" As I am human and know how this beast reacts. I am VERY happy to say that I am doing remarkable better than 12 days ago. I still have pain but it is MUCH bearable now as a result of her praying. I went to my Holistic Neurologist last week and told her about it and she was thrilled. Now, I am trying to lower my pain meds and feel like I have a new lease on life. Before this pastor prayed over me I was lying in a fetal position crying since there was nothing else anyone could do for me. She came right over and started praying. Wow, God is wonderful huh? Also, my doctor told me a neat story about a woman who had been coming to her for years and had severe Epilepsy. She was about to have a seizure in the docs office. The doc said she felt bad but could only keep upping her pain meds. Well, three days after that she came back into her office to thank her for helping her and to tell her she was cured because she went to a healing ministry where three people prayed over her and she got sick and passed out but woke to find herself completely healed! She has never needed medication again and is in perfect health. Now that is a miracle story. So, don't give up hope because God can perform miracles if we have faith.

For me, I am having her come back to pray over me again tomorrow. I have so much hope now that I will be healed. Yahoo. Look into a good church in your area and give it a shot...what do we have to lose...and it is free.
Take care,
kathy d
kathy d is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote