View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 08:03 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jenn,
I had had so many moles and odd looking things removed over the years. I have had Basel cell on the lower eyelid, which they thought was a tiny cyst. Nope!
Since then I had many pre-cancerous lesions removed. Biopsies said most likely to turn to Squamous cell so I needed to have more/others taken out.

Right now, the vain person in me won't go out because two weeks ago my biopsy showed more solar damage, I had to return to get a lesion removed off the bridge of my nose. Then go back and have it cauterized for any cells in the surrounding area that came back bad.

I have this big, ugly, scab on the bridge of my nose. I can see it and go cross eyed. I have to stay out of the sun, because it blistered with the burn of the cautery.

It looks wet, and is itchy. I can put a band-aid on it and go out, but band aids pull my skin off. Must be covered for the sun.

This is damage from eons ago when I was younger, and foolish, and laid in the sun. Fair skin, fair eyes, blonde hair and burnt as a kid. No sunscreen back then.

May happiness be at your door. May it knock early, stay late, and leave the gift of good health behind.

"Life is what it is". We can only focus on controlling those things we can control, we must let go of the things we can't.
Lady is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
FinLady (04-15-2010)