Thread: Quick Update
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 10:43 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Nicknerd- Well, i was doing better MG wise, yet sort of going downhill because of my sinus infection. Just choked on some water, but tried again and it worked. So unsure of what that means.

But I just resumed accutane again, and have a few more months left till it will be done.

I understand it causes all those symptoms, except for palpatations...does it? I dont think so but maybe.

I agree it could be that, but not whats making my systolic go WAY up, and dialostic go way DOWN, when excersizing. That doesnt make sense to me.

Thanks for ur response.

Annie- I know your situation was different, yet I know my BP went bazerk when i was excersizing and i know from experience that too high or too low, is bad...

I will start writing my questions down, and asking them.

I appreciate your contribution and am gunna talk to my doctor about many things that i have questions about. Ill make sure i ask them about the renal artery thing for sure..

Ill also ask about the asprin thing.

I called my neuro or nurse of my neuro 3 times today left 2 messages, they usually call back, yet didnt. Oh well..But, ill hopefully talk to them tomorrow if i can handle going to school, still hard to brush my teeth.

But hope ur feeling well.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote