Thread: post concussion
View Single Post
Old 04-14-2010, 11:42 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Erica!
Ya he emailed me back shortly after I emailed him, so him being gone is the reason you havent gotten a response I'm sure! Yaya on the graudal exercise, I started doing it about a month or so ago and started to feel better, then like a dumba** started to freak out and lose composure when doing the stationary bike and walking........It was like all the frustration and anger and everything starts pouring out when I do the exercise's so I stopped.........I'm going to start again soon.

But when me and my buddies throw the rugby ball around or shoot hoops(I don't exert myself hard at all), the next day or later that day Ill feel better..........This whole thing has screwed me up mentally so much, confidence is gone since I've lost 40 lbs of muscle, you know like you said both college athletes and working out and competing was life. I feel like a 80 yr old man, and know I'm not going to get these years back you know??

You seem to have wayyyyy more advice than I had early in my PCS shindig, which is awesome because I wouldn't want the person I hate the most to have to go through what everyone on here has/are going/gone through. I had to play doctor myself, like I was/am my own damn patient haha. Its been nothing but pure hell........How far in to your symptoms are you?? Let me know how your gradual exercise is going, or any other helpful news!!
muddyriverrugby11 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote