View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 10:16 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile Hello I am a new member

Hello,
I am new here. I have posted in social chat,but never on this site. I have RSD in my upper and lower extremities and I developed migraine headaches. I have had RSD for 24 years. When I was 13 I developed RSD in my upper extremities from a medical test. I had it under control,but it never went totally away. My doctor thought when you have RSD in younger years that it would go away. When I was 21 my RSD had spread to my lower extremities which I have no idea what caused it do that. I was 29 when my migraines started,but my doctor said looking back you have had migraine headaches for a long time just never diagnosed properly. I am now doing Tai Chi for my RSD and migraine headaches. I have found it to be very helpful. My migraines are doing better,but I still don't have them under totoal control yet. I hope soon my migraines can get under better control. I have enjoyed looking at the great sites that are posted in this community. It seems to be a really nice group of people. Thank you for letting me join the group.

LMJunior
LMJunior is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote