View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 10:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

I am drinking alot of water, i made sure of it. So i dont think it is that.

Annie- I would much rather be in the ER right now. Yet, my aunt and uncle think its just a headache, and i cant go alone because im only 17. I dont know what to do. They think its all in my head sometimes, and that kinda hurts. But im so weak right now, i dont know whats going on, both eyes droopy, right arm horribly weak, neck and head is bad, and coming up the stairs, pulse sky rockets yet again and its hard to breathe when getting up the stairs...my neuro said to wait and see him on monday.

I dont have a bp cuff. I really do need to get one, yet again my aunt and uncle dont think its nessecary, and i dont want to buy it..

I understand they cant tell whats going on for the most part if its not happening when i go in, but i dont have a system where i can just go in. My aunt has four kids, and a husband whos not here alot, and so its hard for me to just be like, I NEED to go to the ER. They always ask why, etc. But by now, I KNOW MY OWN BODY! So i know i should go in, but right now i dont have the resources, and i guess it takes me going into a crisis for them to realize that.

I know u dont like the accutane, but its supposdely, 'not hurting me' says the dermatologist. I guess i trust him.

I just want to know why my MG is so bad right now. I JUST had plex.

But, my breathing is shallow, and i have school in the morning, so i guess i should try to rest so that I may be able to go to school tomorrow.

Sorry i frustrated you. I dont mean to do that, i know my health is important, i just need an advocate, and i wish i had a mom to be that, but right now ive got myself, and wish i could be in the er.
But im going to sleep instead.

How are you?
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote