View Single Post
Old 04-15-2010, 11:08 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

There's a little something called minor emancipation. If there was ever a need for it, you're it.

http://www.ncga.state.nc.us/EnactedL...rticle_35.html

No offense meant to your aunt and uncle but their attitude is basically threatening your life. There's nothing they can do if you dial 911. NOTHING. Because the police show up too. If you honestly believe this is a situation where your life "feels" threatened, then you need to get medical help.

It's possible your MG is being overmedicated but I doubt it. You get worse the more you do. Has anyone checked your thyroid lately?!!!!

This may be personal but when do you turn 18?

I think your aunt and uncle are being selfish. Again, the ER doctors have ALWAYS told me that it's far better to go in and have it be nothing than to be hurt or dead.

Only you can make that figurative and literal "call."

Don't worry about me - I'm fine. I've had this disease a lot longer and can at least cope with it. I seriously think there is something going on that could harm you. It doesn't really matter if it's the drugs or what, you are having moderate to severe symptoms.

Can you call the ER and get an opinion? Maybe put them on SPEAKER, if you have that option, and let your aunt and uncle listen in.

Do you have a nurse at school? There has to be a way to get around this adult supervision nonsense when you know your own body and need help.

Let us know how you're doing.

Annie

PS - I'd like to shove a few studies onto the desk of your dermatologist. Maybe Accutane by itself in a person without a disease and not on any other drugs is "ok" but not in your situation, and especially not with "thick blood."
AnnieB3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote