View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:22 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hope4thebest View Post
Hi Lisa,
Are you disappointed or somewhat relieved?
I am wondering what their rationale was for denying you the treatment that you requested? Do they think it is 'not medically necessary'?
The criteria used baffles me (well, not really....the criteria is cost..)....such as in my case, how can aqua therapy which reduces swelling and keeps mobility in the rsd affected limbs not be 'medically necessary'????? .....denied!
Did your WC insurance offer an alternative treatment??
I am sorry you were denied, Lisa, if you were really counting on this modality....
Perhaps a blessing in disguise?

p.s. my veterinarian used to make housecalls...........

Hugs from Hope4thebest
Lisa...
I am very sorry for your denial...I understand your dissappointment is in that we open our selves up for any intervention possible..and being denied takes it out of our deserving hands... allowing us the decision is one hting but for them to say.. No!! That is a horse of a different color..I have a SCS..I ma wired but did not get good results and had spread so honey..I hope this helps you.... Plus your comment about the vet made me roll..You brought a fun smile to my face..Hang in there..possibly the SCS was mean't to happen for you...Take care and have faith..

hugz, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
wswells (04-16-2010)