View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 12:12 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default welcome jen

hi jen

I know exactly how hard it is, because we have been there, and still struggle on, our life has changed, beyond recognition , but I remind myself . of the things I have, and look for good in most situations , cold comfort with mounting dept and a system that won,t recognize this hidden disability, if it was not for a head injury charity hooking us up with the right departments I dread to think were we would be, I too tried to return to work, employers are good until they realize its long term, I try to tell new head injured people, I meet that going back to work may not be the best thing for them , but like me they hope things will improve , but in some !!! cases unfortunately they do not

hope some one on the board can give you some piratical advice regarding SSD

A head injury charity is a good place to start, its always a good thing to have a advocate that can think fast at meetings or on the phone, forms ect I am intelligent, but sometimes I mis the plot or get angry, in these type of situation

my very best wishes, and please keep the posts coming , you maybe helping others more than you know
vini is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote