View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 04:51 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Christian View Post
You cannot proceed directly to federal court, you must proceed through the administrative obstacles they've set in place as a discouragement to all applicants, only then may you take the bastards in front of an actual judge in a real courtroom! Of course first you must find a real attorney to accept your case, mine, who in the waiting room told me my case was strong, and that he'd take me all the way through the federal process is suddenly not available to talk with me regarding my denial!
No surprise there, my previous attorneys entire appeal to Falls Church quoted here for your benefit, "We disagree with the ALJs ruling!"
It sounds like your case was turned down for review by the Appeals Council, so you have to now file in the Federal Court. You can directly file because I have, I went from reconsideration to the Federal Court. That was a survivors case and that is a little easier than disability. Your just waiving your administrative rights. The Federal Court will look at your entire case and may send it back to the ALJ. I don't think you should give up. I've heard people win who have less disabilities than you. The Federal level is a civil lawsuit and doesn't have the policies of an administrative agency. You would use statutes and case law.
http://www.socialsecurity.gov/appeal...ml#time_limits