View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 01:53 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hello!

Yes, I'm a reality tv show addict. I watch ai, grease, apprentice! That's a big family night for us. My husband doesn't watch apprentice, but he watches the other two.
My son and i are prison break fannactics, and have never missed an episode of that show. My son only got involved here within the last season, before it stopped. He gets mad at the end when they cut it off at the good parts. I always tell him that's what you can expect when you watch shows like that.
I just got involved this year with the apprentice, and i think it's awesome how they put the losers in tents outside. I'd would never have thought they'd done that. And yeah, last week when the girl quit i was mad. If you can't take the heat of getting fired, then she should have never of signed up. That was a coward move on her part.\
Like they say if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen. Or if you can't hang with the Big Dogs, stay off the porch.

Matthew 6:34

Therefore do not worry about tommorrow, for tommorow will about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.
urnotme is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote