View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 10:55 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default Visual Memor

Hi Hockey,

I didn't "dream" for about 2 months after the MVA, but then started to, however prior to this accident I remembered virtually every dream in great detail. I know that I dream, but can't remember anything from it. I am guessing that it has to do with the lack of information processing.

I wake up a lot at night, but with this med I tend to get back to sleep quicker than all of the other ones we tried. When I was on the 10mg dose, I got to be awake for 4 nights so that convinced my doctor to up the dose.

My last big concussion led to sleepless nights for about 8 months but that one I couldn't read a book. I am thankful that this one I can (as long as there is no noise anywhere near me). The first concussion I had I had amnesia for a few days and couldnt see a foot infront of my face.

Weird how each one is different. I think that the struggle is that the symptoms last so much longer with each concussion.

Good to know that info about the visual memory, but that is sad to hear the frustrations of not getting into REM sleep.

Thank you so much for the input, what a welcoming place to be!
Tengboche is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote