View Single Post
Old 04-16-2010, 11:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by EddieF View Post
Howdy. I believe its a great tool unmatched by most man-made drugs. I say most because synthetic thc is available pill form but cost is $12.80 each.
My only question is how is your weight because you might gain weight from the increased appetite. Solution - stay active & exercise.
It's a major remedy for anorexia and increasing water intake.
I'm taking Cesamet (Nabilone) for Trigeminal Neuralgia/general neuralgia in my head. It's the best thing I've found outside of the actual plant. The pills aren't as effective, however I can work on them and function 100% (there was a bit of a dizzy/muddled period in the beginning, but that was short lived and I got used to the medication fast).

I'm the 'fittest' I've ever been now, and a healthy body weight. I don't have an increased appetite, but I do find it is very drying for the mouth (which is my #1 complaint, as I'm a mouth breather already and I have so many mouth issues - long story, but the dry mouth doesn't help!).

So long story short, it works, and for some it could have side effects like increased appetite, but for me it didn't.
05/2008 - Relapse
05/2008 to 02/2009 - Copaxone
10/2011 - Relapse - Optic Neuritis developed
9/2012 - Relapse - Balance issues 1 sided
8/2012 - Erythema Nodosum - diagnosed 10/2012, reaction to Topiramate (Topamax)
April 7/14 - Raynaud's Syndrome DX
dmplaura is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote