View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 02:15 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default A little late

I didn't get here over the weekend, helped a friend stash stuff so her house would look ok for her and her granddaughter's bday party.

Had a wonderful time. Was supposed to go back yesterday and put the things we stashed where they were supposed to go but no one felt up to the task.

I will go there tomorrow after my son gets out of school at noon and we will finish things up then.

Great to hear about the breast reduction. I would love to have one myself. I squeeze into a dd cup right now. I wear a couple of sizes too big around to do that but can't find the right size around here and couldn't afford the larger sizes anyway. Think it would help my upper back pain.

I have both upper and lower back pain. Surgery is not an option. I don't have a couch to go to as the living room isn't large enough to accomodate my chair, his chair, the entertainment center and a couch.

My friend has a remote to her putor and a wireless keyboard and mouse. Her putor is in one room and she is in another. Maybe a solution to the hubby on the couch and you in the bedroom. I'm not sure how her monitor is hooked up, I think a hub of some sort.