Thread: Leftovers
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 11:28 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Leftovers

I have, what I call "The leftovers." Having my trigeminal cut
after failed MVD left me with Anesthesia Delorosa. Although this leaves me with total numbness on the Left side, I am in pain much of the time. There is no getting away from it. Doctor said because my eye was not producing moisture He needed to put plugs in my eye .
until it started producing moisture on it's own. On the left side my nostril is also dry and I am constantly applying nose Gels. My ear on that side is always causing ear infections so Doc put a tube in. I have been on Methedone and Oxycontin. I got weened off these two narcotics and don't ever want to use them again. The side effects can be a big problem and you don't even realize it.
I had a major surgery ( my stomach) about three yrs. ago. Because of the methadone I stopped breathing twice.
After two weeks in the hospital, I got to go home.
When I came home I was not alone. I came down with Influenza B. and had oxygen , because it hit my lungs.
I also contracted MRSA. Lucky me, These were leftovers
from the hospital. Because of the flu, I didn't walk around much, as I felt like a truck hit me and guess what? I got a bloodclot in my leg, developed pneumonia as well.
Meanwhile I was diagnosed with restless leg syndrome and have been on requip ever since. Then came acid reflux disease. I fell and broke my pelvis and for some reason my R leg became shorter than the other and now I have to walk with a cane. This is all my leftovers. What is your leftovers? Bless, Doodle bug7
Doodle bug7 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote