View Single Post
Old 04-17-2010, 07:22 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Nick nerd- Ive struggled with acne for so long, and the doctors are saying this is the only thing thats going to get rid of it, and its 'not' taking any harm on my body...so im going with their say, as i trust them as my doctors..

If they said to stop, i certainly would. I know its not a good drug, and has many warning labels, i want to stay on it until they say no. thanks tho

Twinkletoes and desert flower- I know, i know, there are soo many side affects to this med, but my doctor says its not doing anything harmful to me, as to be seen, yet on the inside..maybe. IM going to have them run more tests to see if it is.

Annie- Im okay. Still quite tried, and getting alot of headaches.
Why would my MG expert say i could take it then? I dont get it...I will send it to them, though.

Will you give me a list of things i should have tested from a blood sample? Ive wanted to get some done, because they arent suggesting any, but im not aware of which ones go with the meds which could be messing me up..

How do you mean that my DNA and muscles can be getting damaged?

I continue to send in my EKGs over the phone through my loop monitor, but nothing shows;(.

Hope your doing well.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote