View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 02:48 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi Ann,

I had surgery in 04 where Dr. Sanders took 3 inches of muscle out under my armpit to help with the problems I have had.

It worked for me. I had chest pain constant for about 4 years and he was going to do the TOS surgery and when I went up we talked and opted for this surgery.

Now I only get chest pain if I do something to bring it on. I notice it once a week if I take the wrong meds, eat the wrong food or do something with my arm I shouldn't do.

It helped about 80%. At times I have thought about going ahead and having the whole TOS surgery but so far I haven't had to.

I spent the night in the hospital but it's because I have other medical problems that they thought might cause some problems.

I think it's the best thing I did though. I was so dreading the TOS surgery. It took me a year to heal from the right side surgery and I was just not looking forward to that. I'm glad I went the other route.

I will say also that Dr. Sanders is a very caring Dr. He calls me every once in awhile to check on me. I have been planning on emailing him to let him know that Bill passed away. He's been a good friend to me.

Ada
Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote