View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 02:55 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Everything comes in 3's.

It's been really hard for me the past few months losing Bill and trying to get past this depression. Needless to say, I'm not doing too good of a job of it.

My phone has been ringing off the hook. My cousin died Friday night and my Aunt died Sat. night.

It kills me that I am so far away from the family when this happens. I sent flowers to both and I will call my Uncle this week.

I grew up next door to my Aunt and Uncle and spent more time over there then I did at home. My Grandmother lived with them until she passed so I loved going over and listen to her tell her stories and my Aunt was absolutely the best cook.

They had 8 kids and there were 10 of us so we had our own softball team. When I got home for a visit, Bill and I always visited them.

Also the day Bill was buried one of our best friends died and his wife is having the same hard time I am. Susan and Travis are trying to help both of us through this, even though they are greveing also. Pete was Travis's best friend.

So far it's been 4 passed and I hope this year don't continue like it has. For the past 8 years I have lost 3 to 6 relatives and friends, young and old alike.

I think it is one of the reason my depression lingers.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote