View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 01:13 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I just want to SCREAM....

Why is it that my husband nor anyone else understand what im going through. Don't get me wrong i love my husband dearly but I just hate living like this. Ever since RSD I have been fighting like crazy with my husband. He is really no help to me just another burden added on top of my RSD. I handle all the cooking, deciding of everythiing i mean everything, cleaning,organzing,etc. I am not very mobile anymore im in constant pain and agony and i have came to a point where i just want to say to hell with it. I can't bear this pressure anymore nor take this pain. I don't know where to go or who to turn too. i am just so miserable with this RSD its ruining life. So sorry for coming here ranting but i have been holding this feeling in for so long and i just feel like i can't feel anymore. If i speak or say something about what im going through its as if oh here we go again. so i just shut down and hold it in. I can't stop crying at this point and my husband is on the tv/video games for more than 3hrs a day. guess waht im doing while sitting here in constant pain 24 hrs a day..making menus for the family and making sure everythibng is organized. my main problem RSD are is my hands and arms. I am in so much pain doing this but i just had to let it out somewhere. Ok i have to stop but thanks for reading and so sorry for the nonsense.
Momlovetobake is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
dreambeliever128 (04-18-2010), hope4thebest (04-18-2010), Kakimbo (04-18-2010), loretta (04-18-2010), Wilbyfree (04-18-2010), wswells (04-18-2010)