Thread: Magnesium
View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 02:00 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by edever34 View Post
Thank you all .I did go to the other board and got MUCH info. I went ahead and ordered some online-the kind they suggested. . Cannot hurt.-Carol
Dear Carol, I am so thrilled that you even brought up Magnesium, I have had have RSD for 24 years and now have total body anyway , I started having internal problems about 2 years ago, Kind of like IBS, but now its to a point that I can't go to the bathroom without having to take some kind of laxative daily , and it gets so painful, well I was just reading about Magnesium plus activated vitamin b6 to work for constipation, plus a mood elevator, plus a muscle relaxant ,and then all the other things that have been said on this board and the other board, I think this something that might be really good for so many reasons, and its all natural, I think we should all talk to our Dr.'s about this just to make sure it does not conflict with any other meds we might be taking. If anyone is taking this combination, plz let me know the benefits that you are experiencing. The internal RSD is so painful in my intestines that I'm hoping so that this is the answer for at least this part of my RSD. Thank you so much again. Your friend Wendy
wswells is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
loretta (09-12-2010), Wilbyfree (04-20-2010)