View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 04:41 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by hannah1234 View Post
Its not nonsense... noone understands no matter how long we live with them or know them unless you live the rsd everyday. Its really hard, but for me when i just tell myself they dont understand ignore it... I can stand up mentally and move forward. stay strong pick your chin up and lets say a prayer for strength and wisdom in our words, and the understanding and compassion from our family.

I am doing so much better after my ketamine infusions but I still am slower and have achy pain, and get tired early in the day. My family still doesn't understand that while I have less pain i want to be gone and doing things all the time because I dont know how long this feeling will last. It could be 10 years or 10 days... or 10 minutes. Even while better than before it is still a fight to stay above water. I look at it like a marathon run, we just have to keep going no matter what because we don't have any other choice. I got in a fight with my mom yesterday and it spiked my pain. Hang in there, and don't worry. We all rant and rave and i am sure there are hundreds out there feeling like you do. Take 5 minutes and close your eyes and do some meditative breathing to calm your nerves... here's to a peaceful Sunday.
Okay Momma..this is not nonsense.. I have to side with Hannah,,,that is exactly my first thought which she picked up on also..This is REAL!! Our pain is real and our lives being broke from our hands is REAL..AND I think we all hit the point that you are at ..very often..I can feel the pain in your voice and also feel the pain in your cry..Please, journal your feelings..all of them good and bad..nobody needs to read these exerpts..but put them on paper..My dear friend told me last week to go make a new friend..I was crushed..she later apologized for saying that saying she can not fill the lonely, hopeless feelings that I feel..she broke my heart and she knew she did..I spent much of the next day by the water alone...my point is, others can not feel our desperation..between pain that never ends..and our loss of our past and sad future, no wonder we feel like a pressure cooker ready to blow.... say a prayer..ask for strength and I promise you after you journal, get some rest..tomorrow will be better... we will have our highs and lows..I am so so sorry..but please take comfort in knowing you are never alone in your feelings and we are here waiting to here how you are..... Much love, Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (04-19-2010), loretta (04-18-2010), Momlovetobake (04-18-2010), Rrae (04-18-2010), Wilbyfree (04-18-2010), wswells (04-18-2010)