View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 05:29 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Thanks for all the replies. I did have some neuropsych test done about the same time as the last set of MRI's. Pretty much those test came back OK but they did write about how tired I was and that they had to keep asking for me to "give them more" on my answers. There was some difficulty in my writing and reading speed.

They said on the test that my responses and actions were of someone suffering from sleep deprivation, so it was hard to get a full assessment since I almost fell asleep during testing.

I sleep but NEVER feel refreshed. I can sleep 12-15hrs and wake up feeling like I just slept 20minutes. I know this is a big issue and the more this goes on the harder things are getting.

I asked the doctor about have injury on a axon level that wouldn't be picked up by an MRI and he said to just get a fresh set so they can be sure. He also wants to look at the hypothalamus area, as damage to that area can cause the fatigue.

I am just getting tired of being so tired and just going through the motions of the day. The disconnect feeling is huge and I don't understand why they don't understand that.

Sigh......
StuckinBoston is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Hockey (04-18-2010)