View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 05:56 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Hi! I have been through the same problems as you are dealing with. I have always been the one to cook clean and handle the children. It is so hard having to try to rely on your husband. And man do they not understand how we hurt and how this RSD just ruins our life. I am only 28 and have been married almost 10 years. My husband is finally coming to terms with this and the toll it has taken on me. We still fight and argue and I get that same here we go again when I say I hurt, but atleast he has started helping me out with dishes and laundry. I know he loves me but he doesn't understand me and they way I feel like you people on here do. And for friends I have lost all. They ran like hotcakes when the cane and wheelchair on occasion has to come out. But in all this being said I have finally come to a realization that I just have to ask God and pray to give me the strength everyday just to get through it. Not all days are good and I still have those days where I hate the world. If you ever need someone to talk to I'll be here. I always can use someone to talk to too. Hope your feeling better! If you need some one you can PM me. I so now how you feel.
abrown176 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (04-19-2010), Momlovetobake (04-18-2010), Rrae (04-18-2010), Wilbyfree (04-18-2010)