View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 06:45 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Dear Mom, Please, please know that you are not alone. I often feel like you do, but (thankfully for me--and probably for him!), I do not have a husband in the mix. One of the things I finally had to do was take all the "shoulds" out of my life and focus on what has to get done. Some days it happens, and some days it waits. I do understand the pressure of children, I raised two by myself, but try to focus on making memories. Some times when it is really hard I do have very dark thoughts. I have found a good psychologist that has helped me. There are some psychologists that deal only with pain patients and often times they can help with getting you into therapy for little or no costs. My wish for you tonight is for peace in your soul and relaxation for your body. I think that from what I have discovered, that you probably find a fine group of friends here that care and understand. may God bless you on this glorious spring day, Lisa
Lisa in Ohio is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
hope4thebest (04-19-2010), Momlovetobake (04-18-2010), Rrae (04-19-2010), Wilbyfree (04-18-2010)