View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 09:51 PM
n/a

10 yr Member
n/a

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel the Burn View Post
After reading over the Hartford paperwork,,I will have to report teh unemployment income,, which will reduce my short term Dis to nothing,, I kow in the long run they werent going to give it to me anyway,, as for SSDI,, I am going to make a attempt to get this straight one way or the other this coming week,, I just dont sleep well at night knowing all this is hangng over my head,, and I was aware that my earnings statement would whow them my work attempts in late 09,,, I just cleared out all my folders of old paperwork,, made a phone call to rochester Min for a hotel when I go to Mayo in may,, I jsut need to get this SSDI thing right and I;lll feel better
FTB if I were you I would go to the local Social Security Office with all your paper work. Make sure the numbers match from what you received from Hartford disability, and what you got from unemployment. Social Security sometimes seems really unsympathetic to the sick. I don't think it's fair that you end up with nothing. Are you saying you have to go to the Mayo Clinic? This seems like such a mess, your attorney should have had all this straightend out. How much did he/she collect?
legalmania is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote