View Single Post
Old 04-18-2010, 10:34 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Smile

Annie, it is confusing. I am confused, too.

I was feeling much worse recently with all the regular weaknesses combined with a rapid heart rate and a feeling of nervousness and tense shoulders. I was worrying about my heart. I am still concerned since it has not been very long since this went away.

Now, since I reduced my Mestinon after deciding it was making my heart beat too fast, I am feeling wonderful. I still have MG and still need a small amount of Mestinon, but I feel great! All I have is occasional weakness in my arms and legs and a feeling of heaviness. My body is functioning again and I am happy about it.

The rapid heartbead is gone now for three days, all days with reduced Mestinon. These three days have been great. I still feel a slight tenseness after taking the Mestinon, but I feel like I still need it and also I am not going to stop taking it without talking to my Neuro first.

I agree with you about my Neuro...I do have antibodies, but still...

Thank you Annie for starting this thread...it made me think about things more and see the Mestinon connection sooner. And there is definite connection between the Mestinon and my heart rate.

I am going to enjoy these days while they last. I want to do everything!

DesertFlower is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AnnieB3 (04-18-2010)