Thread: anger
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 06:57 AM
Legendary

15 yr Member
Legendary

15 yr Member

thanks Bizi....I am so negative right now. My bipolar depression came back big time. I don't know what to do. I skipped my diabetes medication because I was too inert to go downstairs to pick it up or to have a porter bring it up. My diabetes is getting worse. I should be so relieved that the testing is over and although i haven't gotten the cat scan test back, my lung doctor thinks it will be okay. I am so ambivalent about getting a doggie. I really can't afford it. I also wonder if i want the responsibility of walking it. I was the sole walker of hammy and morgy for years and although i didn't see it as a responsibility looking back it was.
I am having trouble reading. yesterday i forced myself to read one book but it was such an effort. I also read a chapter in animals make us human about cats by temple grandin.
this is turning into the painful depression again. I wonder if pot will become legal in nyc. I wonder if i should spend some money and have some massages. In the next block, there is a place that is reasonable.
I am also anxious about that guy. He seemed really neat. I was so jealous that he is so physically active at sixty one. you can imagine snowboarding! I kept on telling him how blessed he was. I bet I was great for his ego and that is why he was considering seeing me. lol I can imagine some people telling him to act his age and i think they would just be jealous. I was telling him to go for it.
I keep on looking for ways to fight this bipolar depression. I wish I could find a new interest to immerse myself in. I have been listening to a lot more of Bach. right now i don't feel the terror but i am back to thinking about when this whole adventure is going to be over.
bobby
"Thanks for this!" says:
bizi (04-21-2010)