View Single Post
Old 04-19-2010, 09:59 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by soccertese View Post
i tried it years ago for a month, every 3 days. got the i.v. glutathione/equip. from a compounding pharmacy, a nurse friend taught me how to give it to myself. zero benefit.
admittedly my p.d. was very mild at the time.

university of south florida, dr. hauser?, supposedly started a study. never saw any results.

since this isn't OTC, you need a RX and it isn't cheap, the profit on this is huge since it's not covered by insurance. look at the wide variety of research funded by the MJF foundation, you'd think if I.V. glut was effective they'd promote it. plus there are a lot of wealthy p.d.ers, andy grove from intel, that would likely try it and if it worked would have funded research.

dr. perlmutter promotes this treatment yet i've never read any post from someone that has benefitted yet people are getting stem cell treatments? pders will try anything, you have to assume hundreds if not thousands have tried it so where are the anecdotal reports?
Ok, here's an anecdotal report: The benefit I received from IV Glutathione was very non-impressive. I had to continue the other medications as before. However, after starting the IV Glutathione, Levodopa pills no longer became stuck in my throat.
Maybe I'll have better luck with the Stem cell treatment. Anyway, the stem cell treatment provides me with an opportunity to visit my children and grandchildren in Germany.

Don

Last edited by Don Bradley; 04-19-2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: Typing mistakes
Don Bradley is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote