View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 03:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Today I wanted to resurrect a thread that's been down for 2 months.... I pretty much suck at staying in touch with people (i'm sorry!!) ... work on the computer all day kinda takes away any desire to sit at the 'puter at home. but still, i could be polite and poke my head in every once in a while to say "HEY!"

- Doc and I are tinkering with my meds, trying to lower some of them if possible. I would love nothing more than to NOT have to be on so many.
- My little girl is 3.5 going on 35 now... still as cute as can be, and working that to her advantage.
- I tweaked my knee ~6mo ago and didn't go to the ortho because a). I'm a male, and therefore stubborn. and b). I just don't like going to the dr. Well, this Sunday I slipped on the stairs at home and hear a crunch/snap/pop sound and then got this blinding pain. I went yesterday to the ortho, they did an MRI, and I go Thursday to talk about what happened inside my knee. Initial assessment was torn cartilage, but we'll see what the MRI shows.

I hope everyone is doing well!

Currently redefining 8,9,10 ......

dabbo is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-24-2010), Jomar (04-20-2010), thursday (04-26-2010)