View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 09:10 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Annie- you dont have any reason to be sorry! Its my fault, i guess?

I made an app. with my reg. doc, and am going to bring in a list of questions and possibilities that could be causing this. I still think toxic myopathy is something to consider, as my arms and legs are always tired all day. Not getting any better with rest. Yet, ill live.

Im still having nose bleeds. When i bend over to try to wash my face in the sink, i get them more than just sitting. I got one going to the neurologists yesterday, and it was all clotty. I told them, did they care? No.

Nope i dont have what you posted, its just acne i guess.

But thanks for everything ill look into it.

Desert flower- I know, i realize i can, yet if its not the accutane id rather stay on it so that I can get rid of my acne. If i found out every other possibility was negative i would go off it. Thanks

Mrs. D- Thanks for all your input. It sure is helpful, especially with all the links and stuff. Yes, they are just saying that the headaches are side affects. I guess everything is side affects. They arent even making sure its nothing else. So im turning to my internist. Thanks again.

I feel the same today. Chest pains, headaches, not being able to wash face. But, im okay. Hope you all feel well.
tysondouglass is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote