Thread: Rfa?
View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 06:52 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

Hi Jan!

I am doing just fine after the Rhizo! I did have soreness the next day; more like a deep, achy bruised feeling. But, I am telling you...that's it! The neuropathic pain down my leg has stopped in particular my ankle which is what I was hoping for. God only knows if I had or have radiculopathy or small fiber pn. Sometimes I really wonder since this idiopathic PN almost didn't show up on the QSART.

Anyway, it has only been a week and they say to give it 3-4 weeks. But, so far so good. I am able to sit down for the first time in months without saying ouch! And am able to drive without pain. I can tell though, that the right side needs to be done since the facets are bad there also. It is just that the left was worse than the right. But now that I have been split in half so to speak, it is easy to tell that I have arthritic facets on the right.

Now, if I can just get my trapz, rhomboids, etc. to calm down I will be fine. This second cervical fusion has caused some spasms recently and it is difficult to remain on the computer for too long.

So, there you have it...doing just fine. And I will not hesitate to do it again; just wish I had done it sooner.
Kathi49 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote