View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 02:19 AM
In Remembrance

15 yr Member
In Remembrance

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DiMarie View Post
Blessings and Happy Holidays all. Mark happy birthday to us.
Peggy had a Christmas Eve one.
Life goes on, keep my mind busy. The husband is home, his plant closed last Feb. Finished with litigation in De's death. But, the real heartache is still there. I have aged so much. The dear grandson, does not like Mamma's white hair at all....I am having spine and hip problems. Seeing the pain doc the beginning of the year to try and lessen that.

I still have that crushing chest heartache, 3 years in January my heart was broken to pieces; now held together by prayers and dreams.

I read, sometimes post, each day a new challange.
My love and blessings to all.
Di
Sorry Di it has taken sooo very long and dittos on the Happy B-day same goes out to you late, but not forgotten!!! My heart goes out to you for your ongoing pain of your loss, however as long as she is in your as well as ever minds she is never gone... easy for me to say right !?! Please just remember she is no longer in pain and in the arms of God and Father!
DiMarie, I miss our old chats that we used to have and remind(implore) you, that if you ever need to talk feel free to vent or just gab you have my number My thoughts and prayers go out to you, your family and each and everybody here!!! Mark

First you forget names, then you forget faces.
Then you forget to pull up your zipper.
But it's worse when you forget to pull it down.

DDayMBB is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
(Broken Wings) (04-24-2010)