View Single Post
Old 04-21-2010, 10:47 PM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Default I am having some symptoms return aslo

Quote:
Originally Posted by debbiemom View Post
My name is debbie I had my surgery in may of 2009. Everything was good, but a few weeks ago I started to have the same symptoms again, went back to my neurologist he has done, a MRI of the brain, a MRI with contrast of my neck, an EEG and a Long term EEG, all with the same answer everything looks the same as it did after surgery.
Well I am in lots of pain unable to sit up or stand for to long, and it is effecting my life, has anyone gone through this if so what did you do....

It's been 9 months since my decompression surgery and laminectomy for my chiari 1 malformation. I am having alot of burning and tingling in my arms, hands, legs and feet when lying down. So, if I awake at night I have at of trouble falling back to sleep due to this burning and tingling feeling. It also makes it hard when I get up in the morning. My neurosurgeon is not sure as well as my doctor and physiotherapists. I am awaiting an MRI scan in June. Hopefully that will give me some answers. These symptoms were present before the surgery along with others (ie, dizziness, imbalance, headaches, sensitivity to light, sounds and movements and leg and arm tremors) All of the other symptoms listed have gone away. I am also confused!
charlie3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote