View Single Post
Old 01-29-2007, 09:22 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

You're not the only one with a crazy doc story. I've had some of the worst docs!! Well, anyone who has been or is dealing with work comp know what I mean. Idiots every last one of them. I was accused of "faking" things. Yeah, I can turn my legs and feel dark purple with my mind.

I'd find another opthamologist to see and if possible another doc. How can he justify treating you for something he thinks is all in your head? *rolls eyes* I don't get it why they all think we're freaking psycho or something. I believe that doc needs to go look on the internet and learn about RSD himself. I hope you don't pay any attention to HIS psycho raving. LOLOL

The eye doc, #2, sounds like a right nut case himself. I hope there is another one who can figure out the why of your eye problem and maybe help you somehow. I don't have any eye problems, yet. The only thing that did happen was in the first year with rsd, I went to get my eyes checked and get more contacts. My left eye has always been pretty bad since I was 7 due to a piece of woodchip in my eye. Well, the vision in my left eye is now better than my right!! The right eye is just slighty better than before. I figure if that kept up I'd have perfect eyesight in no time! LOL Alas, the eyes aren't perfect but there's been no more changes so there goes the bright star of getting rsd in the first place.

Hugs,
Karen

Living, loving and laughing with RSD for 14 years and counting.
GalenaFaolan is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote