View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 12:52 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Default Eagles do fly

Hi FlyEaglesFly,

I'm sorry that your situation has brought you to this point but happy that you found us. I can only imagine what it must be like for you as a caregiver trying to find help for your loved one. I suffer from a condition called RSD and mostly hang out on that side of our forum. I've never heard of ketamine being used for migraines but I do suffer from them myself from time to time. I also have problems with TMJ and recently saw a renowned doctor who gave me some botox injections for that. She offered to give me botox for my migraines but I didn't feel it was necessary for me right now. Have you explored botox for the migraine issues? I have experienced relief of my jaw pain with the botox injections.

Just out of curiosity are you aware of the eagles nest web-cam. It's on Vancouver Island and there is a baby chick in the nest that hacked a couple of weeks ago. Momma Eagle is taking good care of her baby chick and here is the link. http://www.hancockwildlife.org/index...ia1#new-camera It's best to watch on pacific time.

Some eagles soar while others tend the nest.

I wish you and your loved one well.

MsL
"When humans learn to be gratefully present every moment, they become angels. It’s not the wings that make the angel, but the message of courageous presence and creative acceptance, no matter what the moment brings: “Fear not!”" Gratefulness.org
Mslday is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote