View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 03:08 AM
Elder

15 yr Member
Elder

15 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bizi View Post
one of my clients was locked up for 30 days because her pdoc thought she was manic because she was talking fast.
She said she was not manic. 30 days!!!!!
and the scarey thing is that her pdoc IS MY PDOC!!!!!

they let my neighbor out after 6 days following a suicide attempt....talked her way out, no therapist no antidepressants.....then they canceled her follow up appointment one month later....insane!

my girlfriend was over medicated and had been treated for bipolarism for 7 years following a suicide attempt. they kept giving her more meds to counter act the side effects of her meds...she was up to 8 pills...she finally got off everything when she decided to have a baby....
She is not bipolar! her suicide attempt was situational depression.

rebecca riley died at age 4 from overdose of psych meds from her parents...
most kids who are in the foster parent system are on medications...
anti psychitic meds are the number one drug seller.
WE can even use seroquel for depression....excuse me it is sedative!
lets sedate someone who is depressed!

sorry for my rant
bizi
Hi Bizi If I got locked up for circumstances like that,I'd turn into hot vapor with anger. That would really get my goat! I'd certainly would not pay for it if it was forced on me.

The payment where I go,has gone up 3,to 400%. I'm already angry looking at,and trying to figure out these bills.

Why do they raise the billing when you get on Medicaid? Venting,venting,venting. BF
"Thanks for this!" says:
befuddled2 (04-29-2010), bizi (04-23-2010), Dmom3005 (04-24-2010), Mari (04-22-2010)