Thread: New & need help
View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 06:57 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member
Heart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rrae View Post
SO glad you are in good hands and feel good about your doctors!
It does sound like he's looking out for your best interests!
Sure would be nice if he could give you something stronger to deal with the pain!
I wish you the best! ...others will be along.......

.....me....I'm off to work!.......gotta earn that dollar for the day

Val~

Good morning..I just read your thread and i am very sorry for your pain and your delima.. Can I say that you are off to a good start!! You have at least one important Dr. who you like and feel is good in your pain management.. if he has rSD knowledge hold on to him for your care as many Dr.'s are not aware... and also you did good by having the blocks...RSD is UGLY..it is an animal and you must be aggressive in your care, be your own advocate and read lots to educate yourself..I wonder about the SCS as due to your back issue already or just not the poitive outcome from it or the concern of spread. I have one in my back but not a positive pain tool for me..Sorry! But you must not stop moving forward..What works for some of us does not prevail for others so keeping trying eveerything they offer you for pain control...Earlier this is caught the more chance to have ain control..possible remission.. There is no cure, presently and we must try anything we can for pain as this can and does spread..Stay away from cold as that will only make your pain worse and know that we can help you with questions and concerns...We are all in your situation to a greater or lessed degree.. say a prayer that never hurts and stay with us as we hold eachother up in support... Explore every avenue and ask many questions about is next for you!

Painless hugz..let us know what else we can do for you...

Kathy
keep smilin is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
Rrae (04-22-2010)