View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 09:49 AM

10 yr Member

10 yr Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Feel the Burn View Post
Sorry,, but you will stay confused,, since theyhave no answers for you,, I dontknow what to tell you, but I am in the same boat,, my body is shutting down almost more and more daily,, spinal pain,, arms and hand pain,,, leg pain,, groin pain,, trouble passing bowels,, and yet these people have no answer other then to give us more pain pills,, its no way to live,, its not even existing,,,

It's comforting to know I am not alone but it would be easier to understand why this is happening. I fear the doctors saying "this is all due to stress" because that's all I heard when I was struggling to find answers about my chiari. It took 2 years, 6 NS's, 3 neurologists, 2 ENT's, 1 neuroopthamalogists, and 3 neuropychiatrists to determine I should have the surgery for the chiari. Over that 2 years, I slowly began to worsen as my symptoms increased and I was using a wheelchair and lot's of drugs to function. It was a nightmare!

I am happy that I am through all that and I am able to walk around freely and enjoy many of the things I was unable to do but I am scared that the symptoms will slowly come back as they are beginning to.

Thanks for your reply
charlie3 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote