View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:40 PM
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member
Grand Magnate

15 yr Member

I have had my SCS since July of 2002
My battery sticks out I can hold it between thumb and fingers like when one is picking up a coin . I can kind of cup mine with half of my hand. I think it is good idea for everyone to say where the battery is placed . Mine is under left arm below arm pit where bra line is. I can feel it press on side of rib when anything touches it . when I have to wear bar I prefer sports bra as they have thicker strap and it is more like a pocket around the battery, Rather then a thin string rope like feeling pressing on it . I cant lay on that side for very long or hug pillow under that arm.It dose not cause lots of pain it is more annoying and uncomfortable. I am kinda thin I guess and short 5" 2 .
It has never slid or moved at all . Mine is not chargeable and has to be replaced every 7 - 10 years it is more like the type they used for pace makers. It is kinda big , I guess like a small hockey puck and its very visible. I had to get comfortable being topless with hub cus well there is this 3 roundish thing popping out and its not my boob. sorry if thats to much info .

I would Bug your doctor and get this issue taken care of if you think yours is sliding , moving or you have ripping sensation... If anything feels "not right" Force the issue with your doctors. Keeping you in my positive thoughts and prayers abrown
PEACE
BMW
Burntmarshmallow is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
NerPain4 (01-12-2013), Rrae (04-22-2010)