View Single Post
Old 04-22-2010, 05:46 PM
Magnate

15 yr Member
Magnate

15 yr Member
Default Hi,

I would have put the pliers somewhere else. You are being too nice. LOL

I do think we are going to see more of this due to this new Healthcare program and people overseeing that know even less about medical issues.

Too, they have talked about people overdosing accidentally lately, so I think that's going to make things get worse.

I think it's sad too that these Drs. aren't offering other medical care besides just one thing and then when people find out it doesn't work then they are back to square one. I still say these Drs. have a one track mind and aren't willing to learn more about RSD and more options for the patients.

I think a person needs a Dr. that is open minded and will listen to the patient as well as thinking he's God.

I thought about that public records issue a few days ago. I donot like every Dr. being able to see what Drs. I have been to and what has been done. I went to a Dr. in the Springs months ago that was able to pull up my records at the University of Denver. He thought I should go there and when I told him I'd been there, he was able to verify it.

My medical history is long and I have been to many Drs. not just for RSD. I have been to several in the same fields until I found the one that was willing to help me but I wonder if some Drs. would look at that as what I was doing or just Dr. shopping. What saves me is that I have had the same PCP for 20 years and he gets copies of everywhere I go and everything I get done so I feel safe in that but there's always those Drs. out there that don't care. I've also had the same Pharmacist for 20 years, I don't like them since they moved but I just don't want to change and have to go farther out of town.

I am glad you found another PM Dr. so fast. Hopefully he will keep helping you.

Ada
dreambeliever128 is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote