View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 11:17 AM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member

jetjock1, reword what you posted and send it to your congressman and representative. This business of the DEA has always disturbed me to no end. It is the equivalent to a modern day witch hunt. I've been looked at as a drug seeker I'm sure, can't prove it but many times I've gotten those vibes. The thing is it's my wife who has RSD, I'm fine. I go to all her appointments because of the first 4 years of her condition she was treated very poorly and I had enough of that BS. I get so angry with this that I've contemplated moving out of the US and rid the both of us with this greedy cut throat business, lockem all up mentality. I never felt that way before my wife became ill, I was in-fact very conservative. We are in a nation that allows strong meds to be advertised on tv, give kids speed to slow them down, take a pill for this and that, allow outragious rates for treatment and medicines and at the same time when someone has a confirmed terrible, painful condition like RSD, eyes start rolling, DEA agents are looking at your records, RSDers and other chronically ill people are forced to doctor hop convincing these idiots that "yes in fact these are drug seekers only.

As I stated in earlier posts my wife and I lost our insurance coverage. Her doctor has recently started doing drug tests on her. She follows the rules, no issue there, however, these **** tests cost me $600 a pop, out of pocket. The last silly test couldn't confirm anything yet it costs $600.
Jimking is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote