Thread: I'm back! Yay!
View Single Post
Old 04-23-2010, 05:18 PM

15 yr Member

15 yr Member
Smile I'm back! Yay!

Hi all,
I know it has been a while since I have been on and I see we have a few new members since I was last on.Welcome to a wonderful website.
I have not been on for quite sometime because my computers went bonkers on me and we finally had some money so we could get a new one,yay.
I am having a few problems but I know I have to be as strong as possible.
I did finally have my WC hearing a week ago Thursday.I am so glad that part is over. I was in question for over 2 hours and I was in tears. I couldn't help it.By the time I got done my nerves were so riled up,I was so stressed and I hurt so bad. I almost couldn't get out of my chair onto my walker my legs and body hurt so bad. It took me quite a while to walk because I was in so much pain. It really sucked. My attorney said I did a great job and he thinks we could win big,but if we do of coarse WC has the right to appeal again.I just wish it were all completely over. I have been fighting WC since 2003.It has been a long haul. I am just hoping WC finally gives up and just help me like we were suppose to when we settled out of court.I know they will make it as miserable as possible for us innocent ones. I know I have to hang in there but sometimes it is very hard.The one thing I do know is I have gone this far I am not giving up now. They messed with the wrong person. I will keep fighting.
Just thought I would let you all know a real short story of my life as of now. You all take care and hope to talk to you sooner.

Sincerely,
Tracy
screwballpookie is offline   Reply With QuoteReply With Quote
"Thanks for this!" says:
AintSoBad (04-23-2010), hope4thebest (04-24-2010)